Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, SINCE YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CREATES A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT.
- Legal Agreement
The terms and conditions set forth in this document apply to all visitors ("Users" or "you") to krishisanskriti.org website ("www.krishisanskriti.org/publicaitons.html"), and constitute a binding, legal agreement ("Agreement") between the User and krishisanskriti.org.
Please read the information below carefully. By using the Site, you accept the terms and conditions described below, and you warrant and represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.
krishisanskriti.org/publications.html provides tools, services and marketplace for self-published, conference proceedings, abstract books and other books. Digital Copy of books ("Content") are accepted by krishisanskriti.org/publications.html to be converted to print form when it is ordered or to be sold in electronic form as authorized.
When you post Content for publication on krishisanskriti.org/publications.html, you give your copyright, but you grant that krishisanskriti.org/publications.html will provide a service to post, display, copy, and sell that Content within the limitations you set during the online/print publishing process.
If you include any information that could be used to identify you, such as your personal phone number, e-mail address or a government-issued ID number, (collectively "Personal Data") in your Content, it will be included with your Content when sold. By including Personal Data in the Content you post, you authorize krishisanskriti.org/publications.html to disclose that Personal Data as part of the Content. You may not include Personal Data about other people in your Content.
By posting your Content on the site, you grant that krishisanskriti.org/publications.html, in service to the creator may excerpt your Content, excluding any Personal Data that may have been included, for use in marketing materials, and krishisanskriti.org/publications.html may make minor modifications to the Content for technical reasons. Of course, krishisanskriti.org/publications.html will credit you and/or the original artist, and we will usually ask you first. You further agree that krishisanskriti.org/publications.html may make minor modifications to the Content for technical reasons.
By uploading Content to the Site you represent and warrant, at all times during the term of this Agreement, that the Content:
- Is owned by you or, to the extent owned by someone else, that you have permission to provide the Content to krishisanskriti.org/publications.html for use as described above and, in either case, that the Content does not contain any Personal Data about any individual other than you;
- Does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Does not invade any individual's right of privacy or publicity;
- Does not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Does not include malicious code, which includes, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information (including Personal Data);
- Does not break the law, facilitate the breaking of the law, or violate any applicable regulation or krishisanskriti.org/publications.html rule or policy;
- Does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, or promote domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks that constitute commercial content such as that found in advertising, promotions, or solicitations;
- To the best of your knowledge, all factual information in the Content you upload is true and accurate, and the use of any recipe, formula, or instruction in the Content will not result in personal injury to any person. Despite all this, krishisanskriti.org/publications.html cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content, it is the author who will be responsible.
krishisanskriti.org/publications.html reserves the right to refuse to permit your publication on the Site of any Content that krishisanskriti.org/publications.html, in its sole discretion, deems in violation of the terms and conditions set forth above.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, and that the entering into of this Agreement does not conflict with any arrangements or agreements between you and any other person or entity.
- krishisanskriti.org/publications.html may or may not review the contents of a Book or other information provided by the authors/users in any way before they are published.
- krishisanskriti.org/publications.html may or may not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any books published here.
- Users can be held legally liable for the contents of their books and may be held legally accountable if their books include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law without the permission of the author or owner.
- The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless krishisanskriti.org/publications.html, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising from or in connection with the contents of the member's book, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other members and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
All information provided by a user is strictly confidential. krishisanskriti.org/publications.html will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private information unless required by law, enforcement agencies, regulation or court order. Users agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality. Users acknowledge that their right to use the Service is personal to them, unless expressed otherwise. User agrees not to resell the Service without the express consent of krishisanskriti.org/publications.html. Users are entirely responsible for not maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Users shall be fully liable for all use of their account, including any unauthorized use of their account by any third-party.
Withdrawal of Content and Termination of Account
Users can put a takedown request for the content anytime. It will take upto 15-30 working days for the take down to be effective. krishisanskriti.org/publications.html reserves all rights to fulfill the orders received in that period. Content may be retained in our archives to the extent required by or back-up systems, or at krishisanskriti.org/publications.html discretion, for archival purposes. Account deletion and removal of personal data may likewise take up to 15-30 working days to take effect.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Users expressly agree that the use of the service is at their sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. krishisanskriti.org/publications.html expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. krishisanskriti.org/publications.html makes no warranty that the services will meet the member's requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does krishisanskriti.org/publications.html make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user's own discretion and risk and user will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. krishisanskriti.org/publications.html makes no warranty regarding any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the member obtains from krishisanskriti.org/publications.html or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Reg Office : E-47, Bhoop Singh Enclave, Rajpur Khurd Extension, PO - IGNOU (Maidan Garhi), New Delhi - 110068
Contact Person : Dr. Govind Chandra Mishra
Phone No. :+91-9013461579